Wednesday, October 16, 2013

dreams i have dreamed

shout out to the fact that dreamt isn't a word and people always try to use it AND IT IS NOT A WORD SO STOP.

last night i had a dream that mick jagger was the dad of an anonymous friend of mine and she took me to his house and he started showing me around. then he took me into the back where he had this warehouse of terrible art like the kind of art that goes with people's black lacquer furniture in the 80s. and it was all really dirty. but then he had some good pieces like this keith haring painting. there were two dogs in the warehouse and one had a really long snout and i kept petting it even though it was very shaggy and dirty. then mick jagger showed me his walk in closet of black jackets.

*****

i recently had a dream about getting married. i was in this 5 story forever 21 with my dad who was pissed at me because i didn't have a dress and it was my wedding day and why am i shopping for my wedding dress at f21 with my dad this is probably actually how it will go down if i ever get married. anyway i opened this door and was out on the fire escape and saw this tiny boutique and in the window was ~the perfect dress~ so i ran over there and got it and rushed to my wedding which was at the first church in my hometown (ew) and as i was walking down the aisle i suddenly shouted "i don't want to do this. fuck this." and ran out and everyone started yelling and making a ruckus and i think i met some other dude outside and we ran away.

*****

i had a dream that i was dating this guy i was sleeping with for a hot second and i went to my middle school friend's new house she just remodeled and then i was looking at pictures and i got a text from him that said "i slept with someone else" and i got really mad and broke my flip phone in half. it was also three years in the future.

*****

one time i dreamed that i had to decide my life and the three choices were math, cooking, and something else, and i chose cooking and when i went to take the test i was in the math test instead of cooking and i was freaking out, then this guy in the chair next to me leaned over and we started making out and left.

*****

i had a dream i had 5 babies at the same time. and then i left them at my house and went next door to go to a bar exclusively to buy stickers from a sticker machine and then a giant penny came out instead and i was mad and i think i threw it at this kid who was in a booth. like a 7 year old kid. and then i was like oh shit i left all my babies at home alone what kind of parent am i. but also where was there dad? even in dreams men disappoint me.

*****

one of the best dreams i ever had was that i was on a game show called "find your man." the premise was me and a group of middle school girls were on a scavenger hunt looking for men. if you found a man you could choose to keep him or leave him in search for a better one but if you had no man when the clock ran out you were going home with no man. it was on this like, mountainous terrain with grassy hills and streams and rocky outcroppings. anyway i found a sloth/dog hybrid and was satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment