Friday, August 9, 2013

the lord giveth and the lord taketh away

this happened to me earlier today:

my coworker and i went to this cafe near our work to get coffee and chill because sometimes you just need a second. so we get our drinks and sit outside. oh also it would be good to note that i am sleeping with a guy who works there. recently we were doing bad things (good things) on my balcony at like midnight and my landlord popped out of fucking nowhere. ehem. but i digress. i did not see him there because he usually stays in the back and makes the food. suddenly he comes outside and puts a taco in front of me and says hi. and i'm like, "are you bringing me this taco?" and he was like, "yeah." and i was like, "uh what?" and he was like, "you ordered this taco right?" and i was like, "no." and then he took it away and went back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment