Friday, June 21, 2013

a "date"

yesterday i went to this guys house and i thought we were going to make out. i don't even know how i secured this deal in the first place because the other night we were texting and he said, "youre dirty," to which i replied, "as in i don't shower?" thinking i was being hil-arious and not gross. i probably came off as gross and not cute.

anyway i went to go seal the deal (with our mouths) but then he said he was “too old for me” but also that i was “a cutie” and “fun” etc. i had no witty comebacks or anything so i just made weird faces. like sir, excuse me, i did not envision this outcome so i haven't prepared any content. i was also very stoned.

we were watching point break and i kept thinking the twist of the movie was that gary busey and patrick swayze were the same person and then kept having to remind myself that they were not.

he drove me home and i didn't have anything to say so i was just sitting there silently grinning. i think he thought i was crying a little in the passenger seat but i was actually holding back laughter for whatever reason. suddenly i said, "i have a confession to make." he looked at me kind of like he was nervous about what i was going to say. then i said, "i think i gave a middle school kid a cigarette today." when we got to my house i offered my hand for a high-five and said, "i don't know what we do here." then he gave me a light, one-armed hug.

too bad tho he was cute with his cat and like, that’s how you get to me man just be cute with your cat. that's all i'm asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment