Friday, June 28, 2013

"dirty talk"

one time i was at a party and someone kept putting on top 40s hits and i kept dancing like i was at a high school dance. at least, in my drunken mind that's what i thought. basically fake grinding with everyone. so me and this guy are dancing and then we're on this balcony and he is biting my arm and neck and also kissing me and he says, "do you want to go back to your place and take all our clothes off and dance around?" and i was like, "yeah!!!" so then we go inside and some good song is playing so i have to dance some more because i am a dancing machine, people. i find a bottle of wine on the radiator and i probably drank 75% and gave him the remaining quarter. 

we go back to my place and start doing it. at one point he thrusts my arm up and smells/licks/nuzzles my armpit sensually which i think i'm supposed to think is "weird" but i actually thought it was adorable. then we're doing it and he's "talking dirty" to me which suddenly, seamlessly transitions into telling me about how his dad got killed. 

keep in mind i am very drunk so i start crying. and then he tried to put it in my butt and it really hurt so i went into the bathroom and curled up in a ball and wept for a while, came back out, and we finished up. he used my toothbrush in the morning and wouldn't stop cuddling. i had stuff to do so after he left i threw on this sundress and when i arrived at my destination some guy who was sitting nearby was like very concerned and said, "oh my god did someone beat the shit out of you?" and i was like, "huh?" then i went to the bathroom and my arms and neck and part of my face (?) was covered in bruises. then i peed that wine out of my butt for the rest of the day. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment